Iron-On Clothing Labels adhere permanently to any fabric that can be ironed so you can throw them in the washing machine and dryer again and again. Apply to any and all clothes that leave the house, so you can always ensure a safe return.
Price shown is for 56 labels. Click the "Buy Now" button to customize.
- Includes 2 sheets of 28 labels
- Individual Label Dimension(s): 1" diameter (25.4mm)
- Easily apply with a household iron and silicone sheets(included)
- 100% laundry safe; permanent once applied
- High quality, full-color printing
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- 1. Wash and dry garment without fabric softener. Note: Washing is required to remove any "sizing" (chemicals used in the manufacturing process) on the garment.
- 2. Preheat iron to the highest temperature, no steam. For best results, place on a hard, sturdy surface.
- 3. Peel label from the sheet (it will NOT be sticky), place on garment and cover with silicone sheet provided. Avoid stretchy areas like waistbands.
- 4. Press hot iron down firmly on silicone sheet for 20 seconds. Quickly reposition iron and press down again for 20 seconds. Always use silicone sheet provided. Iron should never make direct contact with the label.
- 5. Remove silicone paper once cool. Label should appear textured like the fabric underneath.
Fully committed to providing high quality and safe products, all Zazzle baby products are Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) compliant.
Labels are not a toy and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.